Sunday, March 1, 2009

Z Bugs....... T Bugs..............

And C Bugs.......
Afternoon assault on Snowbasin. This is what they look like before they take to the slopes. There is something about little boys in ski gear that just makes me smile. I love how Z Bugs mittens, basically incapacitates his hands........hmmmm.....if only I could get Tanno to wear mittens around the house all day.

3 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

Dang cute. I'll bet they are really good skiers. What a life!

Wight Family said...

Mittens on the overly active little boy... I'm getting great ideas here for my sister in laws kid while he's here... I'll duct tape them on him and that should slow him down a bit. Thanks Kel!

mama fish said...

I owe you like 100 comments. I need to get back into blog mode- Facebook is cramping my style.
The boys are darling! We were going to attempt the skiing this season with Hayden, but never got around to it. Good for you on seizing the day!