With all the snow we got last week,Chad and the kids were able to build this.............. Taylor named it Ice Box Mountain.
Even Tanner got in on the skiing action.
We had more ski jumping in our backyard than any ski resort in town.
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. I am loving the large crack running through the goggles. Hand-me-downs are the joy of being the third brother. These cracked goggles were handed down without the least bit of hesitation of replacing them with new ones.
Awesome ski jump boys! We have had our fair share of playing in the snow as well. As for the goggles... why buy new ones when they will just get broken? I say if the kids have any visual at all they are good to go!
These pics are so great. Makes me remember when I was a kid except I was stupid and did stupid things. nothing fun like this. I'd throw a snowball at a car out the front door and run into the basement to hide.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
3 comments:
Awesome ski jump boys! We have had our fair share of playing in the snow as well. As for the goggles... why buy new ones when they will just get broken? I say if the kids have any visual at all they are good to go!
These pics are so great. Makes me remember when I was a kid except I was stupid and did stupid things. nothing fun like this. I'd throw a snowball at a car out the front door and run into the basement to hide.
I love the skiing in shirts and ski pants. That is right up there with the usual spring skiing, only we have awesome fresh snow.
Love the goggles!!
Post a Comment