We went to the Jazz game last night w/ the duo over at Froerer Five. It was a great game!! I have to admit though I was a little distracted by the tats. I had no idea tattoos had gotten so detailed. I want you to know that I missed most of the third quarter (on the fifth row) trying to bring you these tattoo pictures all the while chopping off the head of the players. My camera is old school and it was a painstaking process to bring you a little tat trivia; Can you guess who these tattoos belong to?
How about this one? This one was one of my favorites.
Can you believe that detailing. Don't scroll down any further if you have not guessed yet.
Enlarge this picture and will you please appreciate the red scratches where the cat is scratching his arm -like I said DETAIL. Whatever happened to the heart with the words "mom" inside it? I hate to admit it but the Jazz Tattoos were a weak showing to the New Orleans Tats, its a good thing they won the game because I am pretty sure they would've lost the fight afterward. On a side and Un-tatted note, The only thing that could sway my attention away from this....
It was a black and white striped cotton shirt, with a black lace halter/collar thingy. The pink bra and purple scarf really sent this shirt over the edge. I was totally hypnotized by the stripes and lace.
This is me trying to take a picture of us without anybody noticing. This is what it looks like to look up our noses. That Lady next to Chad I think is an ex-manager or coach look at her intensity. She called all the plays and rode the refs like crazy. I am just curious; if you got a tattoo what would it be of and what would it say? Mine would say,"puddy-tat" 

8 comments:
The funniest part about this was watching you take the pictures. I lost my phone awhile back so I no longer have your cell # in my phone. I wanted to text you the whole time you were taking these pictures and ask you what in the world you were doing. I also wanted to ask how Chad liked sitting next to the lady in the purple sweater...they looked cozy!
I know I saw you laughing at me!! I looked up and thought,"Heidi is laughing at me!" I need a new camera, I had so much fun taking pictures of Tattoos. I wish I could post all my tat pics, but, a lot of them were crosses and the ones that weren't crosses were naked ladies, knives, swords or ganster signs and well........... I have already had one pg-13 rating this month, I don't want to push it.
dang good pics kelli. I'll be chad was happy to sit by you and the purple sweater lady. These are great fun. dc
You really ought to look into photography as a career...just a thought. I have several "tat's" actually, I've got a giant butterfly right above my bum with the inscription "don't mess with big Daddy" right under it. The others are all prison "tat's" that I prefer to keep private.
I'll give a shout out to the colorful tats! I'm a big fan actually. I've always wanted one. In fact I got so crazy about wanting one one time I actually got one, okay it was a henna tat, but it stayed on a good long time. I put it delicately on that peek-a-boo spot on your backside!!
Hey, Troy and I missed you at the soccer game...Ms Quincy Blood gave me a large bruise on my leg! Anyway, I never got a tat personally because my mother warned me that if I ever put a butterfly on my buttock it would grow as I got older (and subsequently fatter) and end up looking like a diseased bald eagle. That was all I needed to deter me. BTW...I am proud of myself, I knew that was Williams tat before I saw his face. Final note, you and Chad have excellent nostrils. Very proportionate.
Okay I am going to be really honest and say that I have never had a thing for tatts......I think they are ugly. Sorry to offend anyone. If I had a vice it would be smoking! I've never done it, but I always wanted to try. I do love that you are on the fifth row taking pictures of tattoos and black lace while there is a good Jazz game going on.
I hate it when my little sister steals my shirt and pink bra! She never asks! Gees!
Post a Comment