Monday, February 2, 2009

My longest post ever

Carver showing his support for the Gunners on the plane. Taylor dodging and weaving.

Camouflage and water.
Camouflage and water Florida style.
This is the beach we went to.
The crowds at the beach.
You know you are a good video-og-grapher..........if you can do it w/ your eyes closed.

Surfing Buddies
Surfer boy.
Surfer Boy making waves. Taylor starting his sand fort.

Zach getting a feel for the Gulf waters.

Tubber Anne doing his famous dance in the water.
Shoes in sand.
Jumping for joy after dipping my toes in the gulf waters.
Zach holding his reward for riding Tower of Terror..............As you can see by his face, he was in a state of shock that his mother would put him on such a ride.
Because a picture is funner to take, if you are giving someone bunny ears.
We have lots of "bunny ear" pictures from this trip.

Tanner getting some shut eye on Chad's head
.
I had to snap this picture..............just because it made me smile.
Zachie in his 3-D shades.
Taylor and Benny.
LuLu my little niece takes the threat of skin cancer seriously.


The boys in the hood.

This is how big your guitar has to be when you suffer from Dark Horse envy.

This is how much food you can buy @ Disney World for $20.00.
This is Tanner Bo Banner after he found out he was too short to ride Thunder Mountain.

Can you spot a couple Booths' in the above picture?

Here is our "Team!!" Lets just say we take a total strategy approach to D. world.

Finding Zen.............apparently Nemo was found.

Bug Eyes.

This is the site of "poopgate"...............Its a long story, but it involves my sister tending, texting and a small girl having to "go."
Here is some fashion advice from Mr. Potato head.


You have got to love a world where a forty plus man can walk confidently around in Mickey Ears.

You know you are taking Disney world seriously when you wear your knees highs, your running shoes and carry your man purse. Brilliant!!

A cool sign outside Expedition Everest ride.

This is my Sherpa who helped me get my child to the forbidden mountain. This is a picture I snapped @ the top of the ride.

This is a picture I snapped of the elusive yeti.

And finally, this is a picture I snapped of Chad smiling in D. World......................I have proof that he does have fun, despite his opinions of the place................Whew, I did it that was my longest post ever!

7 comments:

Carly said...

I stuck with you through the whole post! Ummmm... love the comment about coming over and feeding your pets, for a small fee. I think I'll pass, but if Sea World can do it, why can't you?

Butch Tiger said...

Kel, those were great. I love it that we now have proof for the kids when they are old that Chad did go to Disney World and smiled.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kel, you did great on your longest post ever. I loved all the pics especially the one of Tanners face when he wasn't tall enough for one of the rides....so cute!

Wight Family said...

I just loved that post! So cool! You caught a lot of precious moments in there!!

How was the water? It sure looked cold to me!!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Love this post! So much fun. I so want to hear details on "poopgate".

K.Booth said...

First off I didn't have fun at the place, it has to be the single worse place in the World to "vacation" a friend of mine summed it up well... "it's like hanging out in WalMart all day long", that leads me to another point, noe that I am more vocal about my dislike for the place, I am amazed at how many other people hate it! My summary of Disney is it is the fakest family vacation you can ever go on, there is zero family bonding time. I am finished with the place forever, bring on Hawaii! If you didn't know this is Chad's comments!

K.Booth said...

See what I have to put up with @ home. Looks like I need to bring out the smoking gun...........now what folder did I put the picture of Chad wearing his mickey ears and posing with cinderella????