
Before.

After.
Life comes at you fast. ***This happened in the summer of '07 two days before family pictures and a week before a family wedding. But, if mullets ever come back in style, I can tell Zachie he has already been there and done that.
"journeys, adventures & random spots of chaos"


Life comes at you fast. ***This happened in the summer of '07 two days before family pictures and a week before a family wedding. But, if mullets ever come back in style, I can tell Zachie he has already been there and done that.
4 comments:
That was dang funny. I had forgotten about that little antic. Zachie is a funny monkey. Have fun.
And you've got proof!! Hopefully that will deter any further notions of Zachie having another mullet. But he is really cute regardless!
Why do I think of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber with that hair cut.... Good pictures....
Those were good times! I agree with Troy...the sexy Daniel Craig images turns into Dumb and Dumber with this photo!
Post a Comment