Tuesday, February 10, 2009

007

Here is James Bond thinking about how to stop a rogue spy from stealing gov't info.... (wearing a sand mustache disguise)

Here is he is at a dinner party that night.............

Here he is smiling that a bond girl isn't in this movie!

Zach gets told once or twice a week that he looks like James Bond.
Whenever someone says, "you know who you look like?" Zach responds," I know, I know, I look like James Bond!!! I wish people would stop telling me that!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

So funny! I've thought that myself, but didn't realize I wasn't alone.

Tiffanie said...

One day he will realize what this blessing will do for him. Right now he is just a little too young to be thankful for it. His parents better keep a tight grip on that one...

Troy said...

Agreed.... He will be a heartbreaker....

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli, that is so funny! Remember we called dibs on him first....