Lipstick in School (You've got to love this Principal).
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the Bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses). To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror. There are teachers.... and then there are educators.
Cross-stitch
8 years ago

5 comments:
I got this on email from my friend Larisa and I just had to share it
I am going to read this to the fifth grade girls in my class. This is great.
This is too funny! I sure wish we could move to the valley now... The road is getting shorter and it won't be too long. I would love to be your runny buddy again, as long as it also includes a donut as we head out the door and climbing under electric fences. We can't wait to get back to "valley life", we are just hoping a job will be open for Casey when we are finished. Keep your ears and eyes open! Good luck with your races... you will do great...the new running mix looks like a winner!
Oh that would cure it for SURE!
GAROSSSSS!!!!
They may have had to start leaving lip prints on the toilet seat at that point. Once someone is contaminated...why stop? This makes me glad I have never used lipstick.
Post a Comment