Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

You have probably heard of Jennifer Aniston's famous coif called the Aniston cut. And have you heard of the POB, it is the haircut that Posh Spice made famous. Well, new on to the scene of the latest must have hairdos is the Zach Attack. It is a look we are hoping will catch fire and take off.

The interesting thing about this haircut is that it JUST happens. No hairstylist required (which can be a bonus in these tough economic times). When Zach had this haircut appear, there were no witnesses, there were no recollections of how a chunk of beautiful hair disappeared. Conspiracy theory?............possibly. A friend with scissors at school?.................maybe...........rubbing your head against the carpet?................could be!! All we know was that it JUST happened, "one minute I had hair and the next minute it was gone." Haircutting fairy??..................Most definately!!

10 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I hate it when the hair cutting fairy comes around. She has hit our house more than once but it is usually on me!

Butch Tiger said...

Zachy, is going to be a great modern hair designer. He is just working on his own hair so he can experiment with all new styles. I remember when my oldest brother cut one of the Twins hair like Mr. Spock on Star Trek. It was the dang funnies thing I'd ever seen. My mom wasn't very excited however.

Wight Family said...

I believe him. It can happen. Things disappear all the time. I had something else to add to that, but I totally can't remember what it was... see things just disappear, all the time.

Troy said...

I stand behind Zach and his "no recollection" defense....

I too have had hair on my head disappear....

Zach and I can start a support group...

Tiffanie said...

That may have happened w/ a bic razor! That is WAY close to the scalp and yet...not bleeding. Pretty impressive for a little guy. I mean fairy.

Tiffanie said...

When I say "fairy," I mean the hair cut fairy of course. Don't want to imply that Zach is in any way a fairy. Unless he wants to be of course.

ross Walker said...

The key is to know when to stop... I am still working on that part.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Lol! Kelli your on your own with this one.....good luck!

Ferguson Family said...

Kelli have you tried glue? If that fails you can try a marker the same color...not that I have any experience in this area. Memory loss is always impossible to prove.

Tesha said...

i believe zach, the same thing happened to me when my dad told me i was too young to shave my legs... one day i looked down and my leg was just bleeding.