Those pics take me back to when I would go off jumps with my brothers and the boys in the neighborhood! I LOVED those days! Thanks for the memories! (I feel like I have cheated my girls because they have never done that)
That is so cute!! I love your cute little boys. Priceless things they come up with. I can see it now on a big sign in town. Booth, Booth & Brown Dog Engineering.
Each time I read that poetic line simple moments and simple things bring the greatest joy, my eyes wonder down to "hoops and hooters"??? chad's comment
I remember the last time I made a jump with my friends. It was a great time until something went wrong and the jump broke and I landed right on the neck of the bike in an unfortunate and painful area. That cured me of jumping.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
5 comments:
Doesn't get much better than this! Awesome pics. Thanks. dc
Those pics take me back to when I would go off jumps with my brothers and the boys in the neighborhood! I LOVED those days! Thanks for the memories! (I feel like I have cheated my girls because they have never done that)
That is so cute!! I love your cute little boys. Priceless things they come up with. I can see it now on a big sign in town. Booth, Booth & Brown Dog Engineering.
Each time I read that poetic line simple moments and simple things bring the greatest joy, my eyes wonder down to "hoops and hooters"??? chad's comment
I remember the last time I made a jump with my friends. It was a great time until something went wrong and the jump broke and I landed right on the neck of the bike in an unfortunate and painful area. That cured me of jumping.
Post a Comment