Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Neighborhood Watch


I got a phone call from a neighbor telling me she saw someone peeing around her garbage can. She and her family couldn't identify the man, just that he was sprinting away like that Jamaica runner in the Olympics. I put a neighborhood watch sign for every one to keep an eye out for this mysterious runner-man who seems to mark his trail along the way regardless of who is watching. Feel free to leave any tips or info you might have on this subject.

8 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Do I even WANT to know?!

Tiffanie said...

Any information in regards to the height of the individual? This may be helpful...

Troy said...

I hope this pervert is caught and taken off of the streets.
He deserves what is coming to him and hope the authorities do press charges.
This doesn't have anything to do with the nude gym streaker you mentioned in a previous post, does it????

Tesha said...

don't all valley boys pee outside?? :)

Butch Tiger said...

I just want everybody to know that it wasn't me-Jamie maybe, but not me. I always go up to the side of the house and try to blend in with the rest of the guys there.

Butch Tiger said...

Also, I've heard now from more than one source about the naked streaker at the gym. Does anybody know the whole story? I'd like to send it to Reader Digest and see if money can be made. Please is there anyboyd that knows the people involved?

K.Booth said...

I recieved an email and finally we have someone who is willing to step up to the plate and take a stand against letting our neighborhoods go the way of the toilet. Troy from Haun Home issued this statement and has agreed to be the nightwatch coordinator:
"I hope this matter gets fully investigated and the culprit is brought to justice...."

Troy Haun
Senior Executive Snooper/ Nightwatch Coordinator
Neighborhood Watch Unit 2382 - Eden, Utah

Wight Family said...

I will keep my eyes open through my blinds. How scary. I'm glad we don't have garbage cans to be peed on.

Are we sure it was human? Maybe not animal of sorts? I saw a four legged pee on someones garbage can in Liberty this fall. I believe his owner was riding a motorcycle in front of him and didn't bother to stop for his dog to finish (rude). But he did have a huge smile on his face. I wonder if these events are connected. Maybe Detective Troy can help us?