Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's my Birdday!!

Cookies. Cake. Chocolate. Balloons. Compliments. Kudos. Whatever floats your boat. Today is my bird-day and I plan on relishing every moment. I don't believe in horoscopes, but every year on my birthday I read mine. Call it tradition. Sometimes I like what I read. On the rare occasion that I read it and I don't like it, I read one I like, like a Sagittarius for instance, and then I just mentally re-label it as an Aries. Instead of boring you with my horoscope I thought I would post a picture of my sweet Chad cooking my birthday Cake.

He is sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! He loves me so much!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a picture of how my cake turned out.
Am I luckiest girl in the world or what?

11 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Is that cake for real? You ARE the luckiest girl ever. And we love you Kell! Happy Birdday!

Butch Tiger said...

ummmmu..uuummmm good rat! love it. Chad, you're the man for clever brrrrrr day surprises. Keep it up. You give us a lot of ideas.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli I hope you had a wonderful birday! And, yes Chad is soooo sweeeet to you! You are very blessed!

Ferguson Family said...

Happy birdday Kelli! Does Chad teach any cooking classes? That is one sweet cake.

Jardine Family said...

Happy Birthday! Love the cake... dang you are a lucky girl!!!

K.Booth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.Booth said...

O.K I fess up, Chad is not a professional rat cake maker. But, he did make me a delicious orange cake for my birdday and he also gave me a beautiful card plaster with Mickey Mouse. We are living the dream, one Rat/mouse at a time -Happliy every after has never been so full of rodents.

Wight Family said...

I love that he made you a cake from scratch and not a box. THAT is true love and devotion right there!

Hope you had a happy one!!
Love you!!

Tesha said...

Happy Happy Birdday!! Kelli dear ~30 yet???

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelli! Just wondering if "tostitos" were in the cake mix? Hope you had a wonderful day!

Tiffanie said...

Who had to eat the rump and tail? Nasty! Send Chad over whenever he gets the desire to bake!