"journeys, adventures & random spots of chaos"
Thanks for the Birday wishes even thought they were not for me....I think you meant to wish me a Happy Anniversary on the 20th.
Thanks so much! I'll remember that when I hide my bday from everyone again this year. hahaha!
ACtually, it was Spencer's bday yesterday. I'll have to have him come look at this. He's not an internet guy... he is too farmy.
Kelli's Brr-day is the 29th, Sunday. So, Happy Brr-day Kelli. How old are you anyway? Dc
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for the Birday wishes even thought they were not for me....I think you meant to wish me a Happy Anniversary on the 20th.
Thanks so much! I'll remember that when I hide my bday from everyone again this year.
hahaha!
ACtually, it was Spencer's bday yesterday. I'll have to have him come look at this. He's not an internet guy... he is too farmy.
Kelli's Brr-day is the 29th, Sunday. So, Happy Brr-day Kelli. How old are you anyway? Dc
Post a Comment