This is not your bishop's running mix! Jenny Phillips say goodnight. MoTab hold onto those pearl necklaces and stuff some jello in your ears. Jack Johnson you better go buy yourself some silver plated snake skin boots -your gonna need them! AND Dark horse saddle up -It is time to get the horses charging. Thanks T&T for the music "living on ecstasy (a chorus to one of the songs)" is everything its cracked up to be and more!!!***When I sent a thank you email for the rocking music to Haun Home, this was Troy's response and advice: Please only use the Thunderstruck sparingly.... I learned that the hard way at my first Moab half marathon... I began running to that song and let's just say I was running faster than my pace....It was a long rest of the race....Usually you can only get two good Thunderstruck bursts per half-marathon....Troy

8 comments:
So very dang funny. Have fun. dc
Thanks for the kind post Kelli, you made my day....
I want a copy. THUNDERSTRUCK or BUST!!! Here we come moab.
Done... I will make sure you receive a copy....
Thats awesome Kel.....I want to hear how your training goes with that music. I'm getting pretty burned out!
Sounds like a good one can't wait to hear it! I know what you mean Troy about a good song on a run it great while it lasts but the after affects aren't always great! This is Chad's response
Na na na na na na na na THUNDER! Na na na na na na na na THUNDER!
I actually prefer to run along to songs that make me go faster, otherwise I would walk faster than I jog.
Carly,
I have never thought about Thunderstruck's chorus before but there are 8 'na's... and I need every single one of them....
Funny...
Post a Comment