I Have blogger's Block, the only thing I can think to post on is Nick's idea for celestial lingerie. I have been having a hard time working the story into a family centered blog, but at this point I am just going to give it a whirl. My brother-in-law got an idea to start a celestial lingerie company. The worst part about the idea is it was inspired by a shirt I was currently wearing. I am not one to be self conscious but I did find myself being so while wearing my "celestial lingerie" shirt -It has little see through segments, on the arms only!! Well, needless to say, I haven't worn the shirt since. BUT, I would like to give a shout out to my brother-in-law and his soon to be start up company: NICK"S Celestial Lingerie. So if any of you have a need to add that extra spark into your undergarment attire OR, if you are looking for just the right gift to give your girlfriend, mother, mother-in-law, wife or I want to say husband, but I don't know if Nick is going to be starting a Men's line, I will have to ask and get back to you later) -Give Nick's Celestial Lingerie a call and place an order!!
Above is me touching Nick's back with my inspiring celestial shirt (Ha! I just misspelled shirt by leaving the "r" out...................I guess I could call it that, BUT I don't use such language, especially now that I am a role model). It is hard to see from the picture why this shirt (or sh** if you use profanity) is so inspirational, but there you have it none the less. Blogger's block over.............Thanks Nick!
7 comments:
Wow.. you really know how to break a blogger block dont you?!
I can just see Nick having house parties to sell the stuff, like pampered chef. Good luck on your new venture.
My dear Kiki..I can't take all the credit. When Chad said "Kelli you can't wear that with Nick around" the gears started turning...Also, I'm open to the idea of a mens line. Although profits might not be as good as, well you know...Also, there are select outfits, full body, one piece, two piece available at Happy Times massage.
What a gret idea, "Nick's Heavenly Pj's (can't spell the words) and Happy Times Massage." Now that is totally a home run. We could get all your friends to join in and start up "parlors" in every major city in America and the think of South America. Those people down there love that kind of stuff.
Now all you need Kell is a black or pink bra so the straps can hang out and complete the look. Dressed for success! Nick, I want to buy stock.
Intersting. I'll have to check out the Massage shop too when Nick gets that up and running.
Hey Kelli, this is Jana Chambers..use to be Martinez. I came across your blog and wanted to say hello! I was telling Jake (my husband) about how funny your blog was, and he asked if he had ever met you.. and we remembered how you bought us caramel kisses on the day we got married.. we ran into you at the valley market.. if only you would have had the celestial lingerie.. our night would have been complete:) but really those kisses were pretty much all we ate since we bought salsa but no chips and peanut butter but no bread.. apparently food was not the only thing on our minds:) Thanks again.. and your family is so cute!
Wow. When does the catalog come out and who are the models...Donny and Marie? Good stuff, I'm totally game.
Post a Comment