
Easter Sunday:
1. Carver told Zachie that the Easter Bunny is fake and that it is just Mom and Dad.
2. Zachie was wondering all morning why we had to go to church on Easter?
3. Taylor didn't wear socks to church.
4. I could smell Taylor's sweaty feet all during Sacrament meeting.
5. Carver did his hair in the drinking fountain @ church.
6. My feet and legs were so blue/white that I didn't get to wear my Easter sandals to church.
7. While at church Zachie's primary teacher proceeded to tell me that Zach told his class that the Easter Bunny was just mom and dads who go to the store at night and buy eggs.
8. I didn't swear in my head once during all of church, believe in miracles, they happen!
9. We had an Easter egg hunt with cousins, two-hundred and thirty four eggs were found in a matter of minutes.
10. Tanner is a natural at hunting Easter "heggs" -he definitely has the gift.
11. Chad re-hid eggs in the same spot for Tanner all day. Tanner found them every time. I am not sure who liked it more, Chad or Tanner.
12. The sun was out, and while looking for Easter eggs, I saw some crocuses blooming. They looked so beautiful, they were brilliant purple, surrounded by dots of pastel colored eggs. A perfect moment; the beauty of mother nature surrounded by the pure joy of children.
13. Zachie also told his primary class today that this life is really heaven.
14. Today it sure seemed like it.

6 comments:
What a great Easter to remember. About Mom and Dad as the Easter bunny.....Bailey said to me "Mom, my Easter outfit you got me is from Justice but the Easter bunny gave me some new lip gloss from Justice also....hmmmm" I think she has been talking to Zach or Carver. hahaha jk. They grow up sooner than we would like.
Darling post Kell. I love watching the kids get into it all and have fun, even the big ones that already "know" have a ball.
The Easter bunny is fake...what the crap?
I love the flowers, and that Zachie!! Can't put anything past him can you!
I'm glad I was at home, my legs are yellow, not blue/white! ;)
See you soon!!
Maddie had the same question about why we had to go to church on Easter. Made me feel like a total failure as a mother. I therefore had to give her 30 minute discourse on the subject before I felt somewhat better. She didn't dare ask again for fear of another lecture. Poor child.
You make me cry a little. That is the most loving expression. It's great to be able to take a step back and really appreciate life for what it is, and that's beautiful! I love ya cousie.
Post a Comment