
A wealthy woman was shopping on Rodeo Drive in L.A, when she passed a beggar on the street who was holding up a sign that said "Haven't eaten for Days." After the woman read the sign she turned around and said to the man,"Gee I wish I had your will power!"
I currently have no defense against anything made out of sugar and fat, hence this joke gave me a good giggle.

5 comments:
Well Kelli I feel your pain again. Jamie asked me what I was doing this morning when she called and I was in Ogden. I said, "I'm following some fat people to see where they buy their donuts." dc
I bet is that transgent (sp)-a gent on the move-had an eye patch he would make a lot more money.
LOL...I can't decide which is funnier....Kelli, your post or Dave, your comment about following some fat people to see where they buy their donuts!
The Carver family is full of terrifically entertaining material. We keep them. We love them all.
Kel, taxes suck. Donuts are awesome, but not as great as bagS full of Robin Eggs. My personal killer for Easter. Dang that crunchy malty goodness.
Vic, when I get some of those robin eggs I immediately take them to the front lawn, dump them out and roll in them, just like Chester does when he finds something that has died in the yard. My leg would be making jerky motions like his does. That's how much I love that Malted taste as it reminds me of a chocolate malt. That I would kill for and hide the body.
Post a Comment