skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Zachie had a field trip to the nature center for his preschool, he got himself dressed and I thought he was ready to roll just after pulled on his shoes. As we got out to the car he ran back into the house because he forgot something. Turns out he forgot his bling. He found Carver's soccer medal threw it around his neck like he was P Diddy sporting a large diamond encrusted necklace and was out the door, proud as punch! Nothing like wearing your brother's soccer medal around your neck to give you extra style points. (Here he is making a funny face, but please do appreciate the plastic wrapping that is still on the medal. I just couldn't bring myself to take the plastic off).
He wore it all day -plastic and all! AND I only over heard him ONCE telling the kids in his class that the soccer medal was his. I am one proud mother! Look how comfortable he is wearing it at the end of the day, as he is sitting next to Nanner. Whoever said vanity can't buy happiness, didn't have an older brother with a shiny soccer medal.
4 comments:
that is cute as can be. You go Zachie. We love you with or without Carver's medal. dad
SOoo funny. Love the plastic wrap. Go Zach! Bring on the Bling.
Love the bling... Zach is too cute. I also love the bald patch in front... your boys are way to cute!
That reminds me of when I wore my cub scout uniform to elementary with all my badges on it to impress all the girls. Turns out they weren't all that impressed. Good times!
Post a Comment