I just had a long night with my sweet little Oliver and so reading your post about the crib makes me happy I am at this stage:) Thanks for sharing! Your boys are so cute and you are a cute mom.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
4 comments:
That is so cute....Tanno and Jessey have an amazing talent of sleeping anywhere! Maybe its a last child thing?
Poor Tanno! That looks quite comfy! It's probably because he was so worn out from the vacuuming you made him do.
I just had a long night with my sweet little Oliver and so reading your post about the crib makes me happy I am at this stage:) Thanks for sharing! Your boys are so cute and you are a cute mom.
That should have caused him to develop a small headache. Nothing a little motrin can't fix. Sleeping rocks! In fact, it is one of my bestest talents.
Post a Comment