Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Calling all Runners and Non-Runners!!

Snowcrest is having the greatest fundraiser this year. Ragnar is sponsoring a fifteen mile relay team race to raise money for the school. Time to grab your running shoes, walking shoes, flip flops or sandals... you can run in teams of three, five or more. Make up how much you want to run or walk, they don't care all they really want is your money (just kidding!) The cost is ten dollars per person and you get a t-shirt if you sign up before April fifteenth. The actual race will take place on May 9th @ 12:00 Saturday. No excuses. Be there. Contribute. Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your ears as you pass the cheering crowd. Use it as a goal to warm up for the Ogden Marathon. Make a date or girls day out of it. Create a famly team. If you are an alumni of Snowcrest, time to muster up some of that 'ol Skyhawk pride. If you didn't go to Snowcrest and squashed us in all sporting events, now is your chance to make amends. Anyone who is anyone will be there. See you there!!!

5 comments:

bskeith said...

Hey Kelli, I will be there with my Babefest t-shi#t on! Watch for me, I'll be the one yelling into the megaphone...Snowcrest Ragnar or Bust!!!

bskeith said...

btw, thanks for the free PR. Snowcrest PTO sure appreciates your support, honey.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Sherene? Is that you? Are you making a comment in the blog world? I didn't think I would ever see the day.... ;) Hey I would love to donate some money.....we will be in St. George for Michaels tri. I would love to be there though, have fun!

Jardine Family said...

Dang! I'm going to be out of town...too bad we can't have a Snowcrest Alumni team. That would have been sweet! I'll be thinking of you as I lay on the beach in Maui!

Tiffanie said...

What kind of day is May 9th? The one Sat in 6 months that I have had to work. Get together w/ all of your influentail contacts (Sherene) and get the date changed. I was planning on running!