Oh my heck...that is so funny. Is it really a travel pillow? That is what it looks like. You should've stole it from him. If we ever go back to HONG KONG you might need it for the plane. Screw the flower pillow you need what fish has.
I like the travel pillow theory. Maybe I should invest in one...I do like to take a little snooze any time, any where! Maybe Fish is my kind of dog. Oh wait, no such thing as "my kind of dog" as I strongly dislike them.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
4 comments:
Oh my heck...that is so funny. Is it really a travel pillow? That is what it looks like. You should've stole it from him. If we ever go back to HONG KONG you might need it for the plane. Screw the flower pillow you need what fish has.
I like the travel pillow theory. Maybe I should invest in one...I do like to take a little snooze any time, any where! Maybe Fish is my kind of dog. Oh wait, no such thing as "my kind of dog" as I strongly dislike them.
I think it is a training toilet seat maybe? Look at how jealous Brown Dog is. She wants it bad!!
Love it Kel.
And because she wants it bad, as vic says, it's an ascot. Fish is the neighborhood stud muffin. What a great pic. dc
Post a Comment