All you have to do is dump a bottle of pink sprinkles into your phone base. (For an even easier method, allow the two year old to do the heavy lifting and pouring as seen below).

We also have other "at home" projects like dumping a bottle of paprika in the cupboard, that adds a little spice to your kitchen. Or my all time favorite project is to dump a box of rice krispies down the heat register. This is an easy, out of the way, way to help feed those starving ants around the house all the while keeping them warm. These projects are fun, free and are a great way for you and your toddler to bond together.

5 comments:
YOU'RE BACK!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!
I think I'll try the rice krispies project. We've got some ants outside and I'm certain they are getting cold in the evening hours. thanks for the help!!
Oh, you must be the very most patient of ALL mothers. I would have no children left if they were such good "do it themselfers." After all, I am allergic to ants, and cats, and dogs, and hair, and most of all dust. I hate dust. My poor children can have no fun at all.
the only reason Nano is still with us is because he's so cute. Don't forget giving Brown Dog the whole box of Milk bones. It makes their poop look like liquid cement.
Boys are trouble....He always has fun suprises for us. We do love it though, he keeps us on our toes and makes us smile all the time. Your boys are all so darn cute and have such cute personalities. Please send me some name ideas, we are STRUGGLING with name for our second little guy! I am proud of you for taking on the 1/2 marathon challange... with little training... I am not sure I would make it past mile 3. We sure do miss the Ogden area and can't wait to get back in two years. Take care Kelli!
Okay...I'm officially leaving a comment! You are so funny! I'll be checking back often!
Post a Comment