Monday, December 15, 2008

Zachary's Christmas Wish

Last year Zachary asked Santa for a blue mini fridge to put by his bed. We questioned Santa's ability to produce such an item and expressed our concerns to Zach. Zach was sure that he couldn't have been the only three year old in the world who would want a blue mini fridge -he was sure there were others (I highly doubt it). When we asked Zach why he wanted one so bad, he simply replied, "so I don't have to get out of bed to eat." Profound words. Did Santa deliver? --Santa delivered BIG TIME! Christmas morning in all its glory under the tree stood a beautiful blue mini fridge fully stocked w/ all sorts of good things for Zach to munch on while in bed.

2 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

I guarantee you that he is the only 3 year old that even knows what a mini fwidge is? That Santa is something!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli my kids would be jealous! They have all asked for a mini fridge for Christmas.....maybe I will have to talk to Santa and see what we can do. Or I will just have to send them over to your house. I think Zach and Jessey have a similar Christmas list, hmmmm.....I think these two could get along great :)