Thursday, December 4, 2008

DETECTIVE WORK

My grandpa Carver was a brilliant detective. In his basement he had lots of photo albums filled w/ pictures and newspaper clippings about all of the crimes he had solved. Growing up, as his granddaughter, I took notes and paid attention when he offered his wisdom and secrets to solving cases. Here is what I learned from him. First, survey the crime scene to look for clues:

Second, create a list of possible suspects: Chad, Carver, Taylor, Zachary, Tanner.

And last but, not least try to link the suspect to the scene of the crime.

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Holy crow Kel, do I want to know what he drew on? I have seen that guilty face in my home so many times. But I learned all of my skills from none other than Nancy Drew herself. We should have left that bottle of cleaner at Halloween!

Butch Tiger said...

Tanno, Tanno, you look like angel but you're a devil in disguise. Man, it that kid doesn't send Kelli to the moon nothing will. Have fun. dc

Tiffanie said...

Awesome! Did I ever tell you how much I love having three girls? They wouldn't want to get "dirty" which helps me out quite a bit in this area. Good luck, girl! I am glad you took some pictures. I am even more glad that you probably still have left over paint in your basement. Maybe you should make sure he gets it all out of his system before you repaint the wall.

TeamTyson said...

Are you sure it wasn't Chad??

Jardine Family said...

I'm sorry about your wall. Atleast it wasn't poop! (Hagen did that once) I can't take credit for my background or header, my sister in law Carly made them for me.

Wight Family said...

Oh Kelli. I think that was pretty good detective work. But I didn't see pics of the other suspects... But he sure looks guilty, cute but guilty. My girl draws on furniture... when she gets mad at me she usually draws on her own furniture thank heaven. But she is 7... Got an extra seat on that trip to the moon??