Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Word Verification

I have to ask if the word verification that you type in for security purposes on websites and blogs is simply done by a computer? Does anyone know? I was just posting a comment on my friend's blog and the word verification was F-A-R-T. I have a feeling that someone in some cubical very far away is having a good laugh right about now.

4 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I wondered the same thing. Sometimes I can't even make out what the word is! Maybe that is just a "me" issue. By the way, my word verification for this comment is pouslyc...interesting.

Wight Family said...

I agree with you that there just may be some cubicles out there at google that are full of people just laughing their fool heads off at what sort of stupid, near naughty words they can get us to spell, and all in the name of "verification".

~Vicki
propareb is my word today.

K.Booth said...

I would like to note that vicki is blogging in sunny, warm Hawaii........sooooooooo Jealous!!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli I am laughing out loud....that is hillarious! Only you would post about something like that. I think the computer knows that you live in a house full of boys. It too has a sense of humor.. :)