Thursday, December 11, 2008

Facing Facebook


I am sending out a call to all facebookers. O.K I am a little slow, but I just have a hard time with face book. I don't get when you log in and all your friends pop up and it says things like, right now on facebook,"Tina is walking the dog," "Pam is going the bathroom," or "Tim is taking a nap." Does that mean that right now on facbook, they are NOT on facebook?? That really confuses me, because right now on facebook Kelli just wants to act like she knows what she is doing on face book. I also don't get when someone writes on some one's wall??? I get enough of that from my two year old at home, I don't need any more writing on the wall (that was a very profound statement wasn't it). AND how do I know someone isn't making friends with me, just to laugh behind my back??? How do I know they are really sincere??...................Oh wait someone..........just posted that they want to make friends with me, hang on let me just see who it is..........................Oh -it is just Tina she is back from walking the dog. Anyway where were we?..........oh wait someone else just posted........hang on there I think it is probably a famous person wanting to be my friend. OH, it is just Pam she is done going to the bathroom. Lets see I bet if I wait here long enough, Tim will wake up from his nap. ....................nope -looks like Tim is still asleep. How can you sleep through facebook.........doesn't he know that Pam just got out of the bathroom??? Doesn't he care?? Hey look I made a friend. It says, right now on facebook, Chad booth wants to be friends!!! (And it looks like Tim from facebook is a cat napper, because it says right now on facebook Tim just woke up -way to go TIM!!!)
***** On a side note I have received a couple of bids for the auction we are holding for Life Jacket Lego Man's Jet ski and Jeep, the bidding will end one week from tomorrow. If you are interested in placing a bid feel free to do so. If you are wondering what I am talking about go to post Unexpected Death

3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I'm with you Kelli...facebook is a little bit confusing, but once you get the hang of it you will be a pro. It sounds like you are still a facebook virgin...give it sometime, infact Chad could give you a pointer or two. Haha jk! Btw, I tagged you on my blog...soooo I'll be watching :)

Jardine Family said...

Hey you are one step ahead of me. I don't even have a facebook account. Everyone keeps telling me I need to. I just barely got on the blog bandwagon, I'm so out of the loop. If I ever join you can be my only friend.

Butch Tiger said...

Facebook is where everyone begins and then it gets really confusing because you don't know if you are writing on your wall or theirs and you think they can read it but they can't and you don't get a response and then you get mad and feel forgotten then you quit checking and then you look and there is some many things that you're not sure if your on your own or someone else's.