Saturday, December 13, 2008

Worry and Panic

It always worries me a bit when I brush my teeth and my toothbrush (the one that I keep well hidden in a drawer) tastes like the bar of soap sitting next to the sink. This scenario happened tonight, it wasn't the first time it has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last......................I have chucked many good toothbrushes over the years to the taste of soap. I can handle the soap in your mouth taste. What I can't handle is the panic that rushes through my body as I think of all the surfaces (one in particular) in a bathroom that a two year old would think it fun to drag a toothbrush across -the toothbrush that is currently in my mouth!

2 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

I just finished reading about Brenn Hills little one and Ann Creager's Blog and I'll be happy to use a toothbrush used on any surface. We are so blessed as to be overwhelming. Love dad

Rip Curl Mom said...

Oh man Kell, I am gagging for you! Your dad can have it!