Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HOt Pink Ink!!

So about a month ago my printer ran out of ink for like the gazillionth time in the last six months. I got new ink cartridges. No big deal right? Well, ever since no matter what color you want it to print it always printed in hot pink. The kids color printouts..............Hot pink! Kelli's all so important "to do" lists..........Hot pink! Chad's Church lessons..........Hot pink! Everything has been hot pink around here. Until friday when the ink ran out..................Until yesterday when I bought a new ink cartridge. Back to black. -----------------That is until I printed today and pressed the printing color selections..................And I found it, that great hot pink of the eighties or in printing terms HOT MAGENTA!! Why did I do it? Just for old times' sake................ just to make me smile.............just to remember how fun it was to send a bill in Hot Pink............. Just to remember life is more fun in color. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I need your printer.
Mine won't even print if I have an empty cartridge of any color. And, I know what you mean about buying ink for the gazillionth time. Last time I tried to get my ink refilled to save money and now my printer doesn't work anymore!!! Thanks for letting me vent about printers.

K.Booth said...

you betcha Nikki I am here for you.......anything else you want to talk about?

TeamTyson said...

I think you just need a little pink in a house full of blue boys.

Wight Family said...

I agree with Team Tyson. You may need a little Hot Pink in your life dear. Come on over! Bring that printer too, I could use the ink we've been out for months and neither of us want to spend the money on getting a new cartridge. Talk about highway robbery, if that stuff was sold by the gallon... and we whine about gas over $2.

I need more fudge..

mama fish said...

Didn't you hear that pink is the new black? You must have, you trendy thing!