Thursday, April 1, 2010




YOU HAVE A SPIDER ON YOUR HEAD....................................................................April fools!!!





YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE........................................................April fools!



******These have been some of the classic April fools jokes played by the bros. Chad got the boys good this morning when he brought them a doughnut bag from the Valley Market. Nanner loves doughnuts more than life. He was over the moon at the sight of the bag. Then, he was madder than a pit bull, when he looked in the bag and found oranges instead of doughnuts. I wished we had the boys faces on video when they discovered that they had been fooled. BUT, like a good Dad the doughnuts showed up eventually....................................right after Nanner apologized to Chad for calling him an idiot.

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

thats a good april fools joke chad!!!! and where did tanner learn that?

Tiffanie said...

That would be a good joke to play on Troy and Gracie...my 2 doughnut specialists. Maybe I can do it on April 3rd? Then it would be even better! I'll call it April Fools + 2. This will also help Gracie with her math. A win, win, win as Michael Scott would say.