Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fashion Forward

A true friend, knows your faults and loves you anyway.

Photobucket

I believe the swim trunks were retrieved from the D.I pile. The boot is Zach's and the rest is 100% Tanner.

Thanks Lukey for looking past the clashing camoflauge, the swimsuit and the one boot one tennis shoe combo. You have passed the test for being a true and loyal friend!

* (If anyone is wondering Nanner gets his high end fashion sense from his father)

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love it!! Great shot!!

Tiffanie said...

Truly amazing what our children are able to do to themselves...and our husbands too! I wish I could get away with something like that. Maybe I'll try. Then again, who am I kidding? Sweats, flips and t-shirts are as stylin as I get. If you can't beat em, join em. Move over Nanner...I'm a comin!

Tesha said...

it goes both ways - Luke looked past the "fashion", and hopefully Nanner didn't mind the dirt and snot ;)

what camera are you using? your photos look so good

Emily C. said...

He's so cute, I love his personality!

Nikki said...

I knew I needed a good laugh today. I slowly scanned down through the picture and when I saw the shoes I busted up.