Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bike Race

I love Carve's and Tay's expressions in this one.........................
Photobucket


I love the moon boots and shorts combo in this one.........................................



Photobucket

What's not to love in this one.....................

Photobucket


And I love the dirty face, legs and Jazz tatoo in this one.


Photobucket

These pictures are from a family friendly bike race (on my bird-day) we had up and down my parents' driveway.

3 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

This Pic are so awesome. The booths are trend setters.

Wight Family said...

I love driving by "the Carver Compound" (as we affectionately refer to it) and see all the kids playing together at Grampas. I love it. They are always together always having some sort of fun/mischief! Makes me smile. What a great burrday you had Kelli!

Troy said...

I am proud that Nanners favorite color is pink. It may be the only touch of estrogen you ever feel! Maybe one of my girls will grow up to like moon boots with their shorts!