
That turned into a baptism by immersion..................

A cleansing................

A rebirth.............

An awakening of the spirit.
I believe!!!!
It started as a dare to immerse your body in the figid waters of the spring run off. Bets were made and pride was on the line. Chad said he would buy me a lamborghini if I would put my head under the water for three seconds. I had the common sense to choose warmth (also that Chad doesn't have the money to buy it). My posterity on the other hand......................... baptised themselves to become the first members of the Church of Chad.
North Arm trail; Eden, Utah

2 comments:
Hahaha!! Where was that? It looks really fun, that water must not have been to cold if the boys jumped in it!
I disagree completely. I think that water was VERY cold and I have no desire to be in the Church of Chad. God bless you all in your craziness.
Post a Comment