Monday, January 4, 2010

High LOW


We went to the Jazz game last night w/ Jame and Nick and had a splendid time. A few highs and lows from the night were.

1. High: We had fourth row seats.

2. Low: When you have fourth row seats, the urge to "people watch" is incredible and hard to resist. The result is you miss a lot of the basketball, because you are too busy people watching.

3. High: Lady in the purple sweater wasn't there yelling at the coach and telling him when and who he needed to sub in and out. It was nice not to have to put up with her "coaching" the whole game.

4. Low: The guy sitting next to me (in the absence of purple sweater lady) sat on his seat and MOST of mine. I found myself getting a little claustrophobic and a little violated when his thigh touched mine.

5. High: Kyle Korver and I shared a moment. I swear we made eye contact when Jerry Sloan was talking to him. I am pretty sure it was when I had my shirt lifted up.....................(ha!ha! I just had to see if you were still reading)

6. Low: Seriously who picks out the Jazz dancers costumes?

7. High: we saw Kirelinko's wife Masha.

8. Low: We also saw Masha's nipples.

9. High: the jazz were winning in the first half.

10. Low: the jazz were not winning the second half.

And there you have it the high's and Low's that come with being a Jazz fan.

3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli you are so funny.....I haven't gone to a Jazz game in a long time and your "high's and low's" make me miss them. My two favorite things to do is watch Kyle and check out the Jazz dancers to see who has FP or not. (fat potential)!

Tiffanie said...

Troy and I watched intermittently from home...nice to tune out when they aren't doing so well. Plus, the popcorn is free. I must be getting old...the thought of driving all the way to SLC exhausts me...I am LAZY (but happy).

ross Walker said...

You might be doing #2 to good is #8 happens.