Sunday, January 10, 2010

Game ON!

In the dead of winter when the conditions for skiing aren't great, it can only mean one thing.

Photobucket


Time for a face off......


Photobucket

I am not sure who had more fun...........



Photobucket


The children.......................or................



Photobucket

The adults.

Photobucket


I do know one thing..... the hot chocolate was amazing........

Photobucket


As was Zach's goal keeping moves.

We had a ball and I am quickly becoming a hockey fan.

4 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I love your pictures.......looks like fun :)

Butch Tiger said...

That really looks fun. Texas Pride rents skates if you need them. They have hot drinks as well. Maybe you guys are going to be hocky addicts? Love it.

Taylar said...

how fun! were did you go? is it at the Huntsville park?

Tiffanie said...

My kids have been begging for years for me to take them down on the ice. Last year we finally attempted. Spur of the moment thing. Not good. We got half way down (in keds and light jackets) and had to turn around because all of us had fallen several times, had snow up to our knees, and were freezing to death. One day I will bundle them up and off we will go. No skates yet...just standing on the ice for now. One step at a time.