"journeys, adventures & random spots of chaos"
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome! Two great pics Kel. Carver you're growing up way too fast.
Carver is going to have to teach the Froerer clan how to surf. He looks like a pro. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. We miss the Booth Crew!
That is a wonderful life lesson...the waves are coming so you might as well learn to surf. Thanks!
Jealous! Any way I can fit in your luggage next time? I will bring my own food (also in your luggage of course)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome! Two great pics Kel. Carver you're growing up way too fast.
Carver is going to have to teach the Froerer clan how to surf. He looks like a pro. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. We miss the Booth Crew!
That is a wonderful life lesson...the waves are coming so you might as well learn to surf. Thanks!
Jealous! Any way I can fit in your luggage next time? I will bring my own food (also in your luggage of course)!
Post a Comment