Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New YEAR'S Resolutions:

1. No more Swearing in my head OR out loud.
2. No more smoking.
3. No more Chewing (tobacco........gum is OK).
4. No more Riotous living.

So far that is what is on my list. Looks like I have an uphill battle. What is on your list?

8 comments:

Emily C. said...

o kelli thats a really good list

bigfootusa said...

Kel, I say swearing in your head is the same as dreaming. It's not your fault and doesn't count. Who is with me on this?

Sheri said...

I am going to join you on #1! Tghe rest I will have to think about!!;) HAve a FAbulous New Year!

Ferguson Family said...

I don't think I can give up my chewing tobacco, but I am going to try and cut back my new tattoos to only 5 this year. Happy New Year to you guys!

TeamTyson said...

I am going to stop hoaring around.

Tiffanie said...

I will be posting my list of resolutions soon.

susie said...

Damn it, Kelli...you copied my list! Oops...I guess I failed on #1. Well, there's always next year!

Lisa Carter said...

These resolutions are wonderful, because now you also have next years resolutions in reversing them. It does seem to be a vicious cycle, but so much fun. I personally resolve to be less patient, less caring, more angry, more *itchy! So maybe this year isn't the best to be around me, but just think of next year.