Not a speck of chocolate left. Every door was opened and every little chocolate devoured in the early hours while the rest of his family was asleep. Since then all advent calendars in our home have been under a constant threat of attack. We are CODE RED over here people, I repeat........ CODE RED. Tonight, as I was getting ready for sleep, I heard Tanner screaming for help in the kitchen.....KITCHEN? I thought he was in his room. I ran to the kitchen and found a chocolate faced Nanner dangling from the top of the fridge. Needless to say, a much distraught Taylor lost a chocolate sled, a chocolate drum......and I believe a chocolate house. Like I said......CODE RED people. CODE RED.
Cross-stitch
8 years ago

2 comments:
We have 3 of those calendars as well. Maddie and Gracie LOVE them. Aeva could care less. In fact, I think she called it "disgusting." Needless to say, Tanner is not welcome in our home until December 26th. We love him but, we can't take the risk. Good luck with your code red and may you stay far, far away from our chocolate!
That's funny. Averie made a candy calendar at preschool, and according to the calendar...Christmas is in, Oh yep it's here!
Post a Comment