Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family pics 2009

We found a road that led to nowhere.........

Photobucket

And then a couch.


Photobucket


And we put the couch...........


Photobucket

In the road.

Photobucket

And then we put children..........

Photobucket

On the couch........


Photobucket

that we had to move.......

Photobucket

because of a truck that was driving down the road......

Photobucket

that led to nowhere.

The moral of the story is......if you put a couch in the middle of a road, that leads to nowhere, soon a truck will find a reason to drive to nowhere.


Here is a snippet of our family pictures of 2009. Carly....the genius that she is.............took them and I have to say.............she did a wonderful job. I will show you the rest tomorrow....the ones of the barn and the truck.......that happened to not be in the middle of the road.

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Absolutely darling!

Tesha said...

love them!

Tiffanie said...

I can see it is time for MY family pictures. Aeva wasn't even walking for our last ones. By the way, I live on a road that goes nowhere... any time you need to use it, there will only be a small fee (friend tax is what I like to call it).

Wight Family said...

Great pics! I love that couch! And that is what you get for playing in the street Kelli... tsk tsk! ;) DARLING FAMILY!!!

TexasBoy said...

Love them!!

Lana said...

Those are so adorable!!