Zach wore this stylin' accessory to school today. He couldn't understand why Carver wouldn't want to wear it (it is a plastic necklace from Carver' Elvis costume).
He said the girls in his class told that he looked rich. He is planning on wearing it more often to school. I wish I could get that much confidence from a plastic necklace.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! what a looker! i want to get mike one of those! and no christmas shoes at my house or playlist either.
That is awesome! What a cutie!! Thanks for helping me out yesterday! I owe you one!!
I think my great grandma has that same necklace. I am hoping to one day inherit it.
thats sooo funny i saw him at school wearing that, it looks so cute hahaha!!
Now I know why Jessey has her eye on him.....he's rich!!!
I need to borrow that.
Post a Comment