Oh... I hear ya. 2 busy and messy kids and a new baby have really thrown me for a loop. I am not sure if my house will ever be clean again and I am certain I will never have the landry all caught up. We will be in Utah for 10 days over the holidays. We would love to see you guys!
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
3 comments:
A-freakin-men.
OR...that once you cleaned it...it would stay clean.
Oh... I hear ya. 2 busy and messy kids and a new baby have really thrown me for a loop. I am not sure if my house will ever be clean again and I am certain I will never have the landry all caught up. We will be in Utah for 10 days over the holidays. We would love to see you guys!
If you clean mine I'll clean yours, but you first. Deal?
Post a Comment