Yesterday at church Taylor faked a "bathroom emergency" I could see the distress on his face that it was real. Being the kind, thoughtful, mother that I am, I allowed him to leave the meeting to go use the restroom. It was about a minute later that the primary children were called onto the stage to sing. I hate it when your own child out smarts you. Although I have to admit that they way he pulled it off was sheer genius.
Cross-stitch
8 years ago

6 comments:
Classic. I believe I was supposed to come up and sing with them too. I had Farrah as an excuse though (couldn't leave her sitting alone on the bench ha!)
btw, looks like I will have to watch for Taylor's fake bathroom breaks as I will be his teacher in a few weeks. Score!
I didn't see the exit, but i did see the suppressed grin on his face when he came back in. Smooth Taylor, executed like a pro!
That is so smart Taylor!! I've always tried to do that when I was in primary, But... my mom remembered that we had to sing and she new what I was up to. So you got lucky! I would love to not sing up there on the stage! keli-your right, It is sheer genuis!
During church I was watching Nanner sitting all red-faced and upset. Poor little guy didn't want to be there either. Shoulda let him go to the bathroom too! ;)
I have it on good authority that your eldest is on my daughter's 'possibilities' for marriage. lol! I can't wait to see how this all rolls out. He has competition though!
wow thats smart i usually try to "get the flu" on school days hahaha
I will have to notify Lisa Warnes that she should not longer give the children a play by play of what will be happening and in what order...it appears to be working against us. The Senior Primary cannot be trusted (oh wait, Taylar is in the Junior Primary for one more week). Apparently none of them can be trusted!
Post a Comment