Thursday, December 3, 2009

B BAY

I have been clearing out my garage.......cleaning out my basement......for none other than the sale of the Year!!! This Saturday, at bay "B".......I am participating in a giant consignment sale. I will be selling off a lot of my home decor items that I use for my home staging. I have been at Bbay (that is what I call it) "FOOFING" all afternoon. Lots of name brand home goods at killer prices. And lots of gently recycled furniture. I am Recycling the love!!! I am also going to be selling off a lot of great jewelry. Hot chocolate for the kids, a Christmas tree lighting and Santa will all be there at OLD town EDEN square. Hope to see you there.....even those who live out of state...that is not a probable excuse for not showing up................ha!ha! just kidding!

The store opens at 4:00 PM, but if you want to come early, I will be there earlier. It closes at 9:00.

B bay is located behind Carlos and Harley's, in the middle suit labeled "B." If you need directions leave a comment and I will send you some.

2 comments:

susie said...

What day?

susie said...

oh...it says this saturday. i promise...i can read.