skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Men go abroad to wonder at the heights of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motions of the stars, and they pass by themselves without wondering.”
5 comments:
That was deep! I love your picture.
Awesome. Glad you are back so you can freeze too! LOL!
Kelli, I am happy you found us, I have been stalking you guys too and I can't believe how big your boys are now! So good to hear from you, and I hear you are incredible at the decorating and remodeling!
OH KELLIE! I loved seeing those pics. I love how you go do all these wonderful fun things with your boys. You have a beautiful family. I love your family pic!
Keeks love the pics. Man you look skinny. Where did your legs go? Your pics are awesome:) For a brief moment I could hear the waves crashing upon the sand and I was on a boogie board. Man--how I wish that was true. Well, maybe not the boogie board part,you know how the ocean likes to eat me up.
Post a Comment