Thursday, September 24, 2009

One final moment of Summer.

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world. ~Ada Louise Huxtable



Summer..............I must say.........I am already missing you!

4 comments:

Lisa Carter said...

Oh, me too. I do love fall, but it only lasts a few days. There is something about all that vitamin D in the summer, it recharges and uplifts. Oh I love summer.

JessalynKate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessalynKate said...

Kelli, I'm missing summer, too! I know there's plenty of fun to be had in fall, but I'm really dreading winter. :(

Wight Family said...

oh that is a great picture Kelli!!! And I'm with you completely on the summer thing. The seasons are changing TOO Fast for me, ALL of them. Making the year longer would be doable, right?