skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hey, I just learned how to do a link (it was hard, but my good friend Kelly Walker directed me to the link button at the top of the posting window) and she also taught me how to make my design blog public so that everyone can see it, sorry for the inconvenience life is so hard for those of us who can't speak computer. That is why Kelly Walker is president and I am vice president of Kelly club (we are currently accepting new members if you happen to have a name that is kelly, rhymes with kelly or if you have ever been called jelly in your life). Here is the official link to my design blog kkboothdesign.blogspot.com. They say you should learn something new everyday, well today I have learned two new things that means that tomorrow I can just play dumb.
2 comments:
Lovin the bracelets! I'll take all 3 for my girls...Christmas is a comin. How much are they? I am hooked.
Kelli, you are still making beautiful bracelets. I love the new look. You are so talented. I hope your kidos got off to a great start with school. Casey shot down the name Everett.. we are still trying to figure out a name we like... William, Anthony, Garrett... we have too long of a list and we still are not in love with a name... send any other cute boy names my way... time is running out!
Post a Comment