I am jealous! Looks like you had a great time. It also looks like you got a new camera. What did you end up getting? I'm Counting down the fall days until our sweater party. That will make for some good pics!:)
My mom showed me your blog! I love your Hawaii pictures!!! You got some great action shots of your boys,Kauai looks amazing! You have such a cute family!
AMAZING pictures Kel. Did you take them? I like the picture of the boys standing up against the window with the ad on it. They look like the Carver boys band. You know how bands are always standing together with some of them looking away and they're always trying to look cool. Maybe you set it up that way.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
10 comments:
Kelli, your pictures look so professional...You are so talented in everything!!!!
Completely amazing photos Kell. I was right there with you all while looking at them.
I am jealous! Looks like you had a great time. It also looks like you got a new camera. What did you end up getting? I'm
Counting down the fall days until our sweater party. That will make for some good pics!:)
Kelli, Add me to the list of jealous people... Wonderful photos...You will have to tell us more about your trip next time we see you...
did you get a new camera? you are becoming quite the photographer! jealous is all i can say ;)
My mom showed me your blog! I love your Hawaii pictures!!! You got some great action shots of your boys,Kauai looks amazing! You have such a cute family!
Those are some awesome pics. We long to go back to Kauai all the time and those pictures make it even worse.
You are one HOT mama in your swimsuit on the beach in Hawaii...I see swimsuit modeling in your future
You have a beautiful, albeit daring, and active family. I love you guys so much. I want to be just like you when I grow up
Love ya
AMAZING pictures Kel. Did you take them? I like the picture of the boys standing up against the window with the ad on it. They look like the Carver boys band. You know how bands are always standing together with some of them looking away and they're always trying to look cool. Maybe you set it up that way.
Post a Comment