
Just over my left shoulder you can see the object of their giggles and laughter. Want a closer look?

I thought so.

For real...............on a family beach................in the middle of the day.....................at Pineview Dam. "Honey...........................I don't think we are in Eden anymore." The final two hours of our afternoon at the beach included lots of giggling, and lots of questions about why this man was pulling his shorts up soooo high (that little black number he is sporting is really a pair of gym shorts). I have to give him credit...............he never cracked under the pressure. He never smirked or smiled. He was just stone faced and poised with all the pressure that comes from sporting a make shift speedo number. I feel a little violated.........mothers lock your children away......their innocence hangs in the balance. Just as a precautionary measure I am not letting my children out of the house alone. The funniest moment came when the boys were over swinging on the rope swing and he finally changed positions. Apparently it was time to sun his buttocks. That is when the hidden and hushed giggling erupted into full uncontrolable laughter. We are an immature lot..............aren't we?
*I have some great pictures of boys on the rope swing that I will post tomorrow. I thought it wise to break up the soft porn and the children. This post will self-destruct when I turn fifty and am wise and mature.

4 comments:
If I looked like that I'd sun my butt too. LOL.
I wear rubber when I go the beach. You should have called me! I pay good money for those priceless moments. I even pay a bit more for nice abs.
By the way, I LOVE that Carver is brave enough to mock people without any disgrace or hint of slyness.
The price of speedo's went up at the same time as the price of cigarettes. So now it is much cheaper to roll your own.
Post a Comment