Tuesday, June 22, 2010

VAN #2

A bunch of babes and I participated in a 188 mile (make that 190...they added two extra miles at the end) relay race over the weekend. It starts in Logan and ends in Park City. Here is a little video footage that our van put together from our sections of the event. For those of you not familiar with this race, it is an all day and night party on wheels with intermissions of running. We had a ball, laughed our heads off, and took our motto......Babes gone wild............to a whole new level. Hope you enjoy

RATING: PG-13

suggestive clothing, content and gestures (Van 1 flips the bird)

***Side note I would like to add music to this video, but don't know how. Does anyone........(namely Nick, Troy, Ross) know how to upload music to a video created in flipshare?

5 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

so dang fun. I want to do it again next year! I mean I want to watch the video again next year. I still think this is just an excuse to have a party and a road trip all at once.

njfroerer said...

GO Babes!!!! What a blast. I'd do it again tomorrow if I could.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Way to go Kelli... that looks like it was a fun race! Seeing the mountains makes me miss running in the Valley! Can't wait to get back!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Whatever happened to "What happens on Ragnar, stays on Ragnar?" You are spilling our secrets! Best. Ragnar. Ever! I had a blast.

njfroerer said...

I've got a few openings if you would like to schedule an appointment... You Babes are Rag-a-licious.