Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bed Head


For a couple of weeks now I have been trying to catch which Booth boy has been using my body butter lotion as gel for his hair. After interrogating each child, and still coming up empty handed I was baffled.......and felt that I had an open case that needed solving. I came to the assumption that I would hold off water boarding my children until I had collected a little more evidence. I finally got a break in the case last Sunday. I was in the bathroom blow drying my hair, when Chad walked into the room to straighten his tie. After his tie was perfect, he then opened the top vanity drawer, pulled out the body butter, unscrewed the lid, and took a large handful of lotion that he styled into his hair. Instead of stopping him, I watched amused and entertained by the confidence he had as he rubbed, with purpose, the green lotion into his clean hair. It was during a lull in sacrament meeting that I leaned over and said,"oh......by the way..........that green stuff you are putting on your head.....................that is for dry, cracked heels......................................not hair."

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

I thought Chad smelled a bit buttery at our ward council meeting. Not a good thing on fast Sunday...