Monday, June 21, 2010

Chad and nick ran in the Squaw Peak fifty (a 50 mile trail race) a few weekends ago. The day was so beautiful. Jamie and I loaded up the hoodlings and headed out to Provo Canyon where the race finished.

Photobucket

We drove up a little side canyon where the race meandered down to the finish line. We sat and watched the runners suffer, toil, and trudge through the last three miles. It was heart breaking and inspiring all at the same time. To the point that I took a bite of a Krispy Kreme doughnut and after one bite I put it back........that's how inspired I was.

I love this picture of Chad after the race. This is my sweets after a 12 hours and fifty miles of mud, snow, and trails.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

I sure love all this pics. They are beautiful. dc

Tiffanie said...

Hey sweets! You are awesome. May you continue to do psychotic things so that I never have to! Go Krispy Kremes!