Holding still during stitches just above your eye..........................Difficult.
A box of Sponge Bob band aids at the Valley Market....................$3.00.
All the attention that comes from surviving the ordeal.................PRICELESS!

About a week ago I got a frantic call from the school saying Zachie had got in fight with the playground and the playground won. When I got to the school his head was bandaged like a mummy. Luckily, once the gauze was unwound only a few stitches were needed to close the cut. Zach was a champ! My favorite part of the story happened the next day when Zach worked for two solid hours to earn enough money to go to the Valley Market to buy himself some "attention getting" Sponge Bob band aids. He was over the moon at all the stir his stitches and band aids created. I over heard him telling Alex that if she wanted to touch his stitches she would, first, have to wash her hands ...............he had his band aid ripped off faster than she could respond.

3 comments:
ouch! Glad it wasn't worse!! Thanks for subbing primary for me!!
Kelli.....I had no idea how great your talents. Have to have your dad call you for choir. You subbed in the music in Primay?....now that is "Priceless".
Nothing is cooler for a little boy than a head or arm full of stitches. The Sponge Bob band-aids just give it that perfect touch.
Post a Comment